The Guy Blog Podcast - MMA | Wrestling | Fitness | Lifestyle | Guy Stuff
Hey Guys The Podcast Wrestlemania 31 Update
Guys and gals, thank you for taking the time to check out the pod. I really appreciate it and hope you will follow The Guy Blog on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+. Also, check out our full website, The Guy Blog!
After you follow The Guy Blog, reach out and let me know what you think of the show!
Created as a new way to express the my thoughts, ideas and analysis in regards to all the different forms of entertainment. Focused mainly on pro wrestling and mixed martial arts, the focus is in looking into the storylines in wrestling and match making strategies in MMA.
Sometimes I'll talk about TV shows and movies (a lot of nerdy Marvel related stuff).
If you are thinking of podcasting or vlogging AND want to support The Guy Blog, check out the equipment we suggest below. These are Amazon affiliate links, you pay EXACTLY the same as you would normally, but we get a small percentage for referring you to the product.
For Video(YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.):
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i SLR Camera Bundle: https://amzn.to/2VlatYh
- Neewer 700W Professional Lighting Kit: https://amzn.to/2Vmpedv
- Neewer 18-inch Outer Dimmable SMD LED Ring Light: https://amzn.to/2uK4iBt
- Vlogging Camera | Sony Alpha a6000: https://amzn.to/2UifuEq
For Audio(Podcast and general audio):
- Starter recorder | Tascam DR-05: https://amzn.to/2UeJb9J
- Pro recorder | Tascam DR-40: https://amzn.to/2UyN9sQ
- Second option | Zoom H6 Kit: https://amzn.to/2HVAYAs
- Audio-Technica AT2010 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone | https://amzn.to/2HX33HR
Want to collaborate?
If you would like to be a guest on the podcast or youtube channel or would like to guest post on the blog, feel free to write to us. Also if vice versa you would like one of us to join or be a guest on your show or blog/website, let us know.
Just e-mail me via Orlando@TheGuyBlog.com , I'd love to talk, spar and/or debate on what's going on in wrestling, mixed martial arts, movies, TV and comics.